Oct 18, 2008

Oral Presentation FYP (Structural Group)

HaHAha!! Yesterday we have an oral presentation for Final Year Project.. n it was terrible! Most of the presenters were shot down by two livin' machine guns! Unexpected... At first, i thought that one of the panel yesterday, panel S, will not argue and ask the students much, but it turn out the other way! lol.... First presenter is our own Mr. aL, followed by me, and then Mr. Wong. Really pity for Mr. aL, where he got shot down on his project objective. Being first is quite ok and furthermore, most of the panel didn't know much about his project! except for some basic knowledge about the behavior of the material. :D thank goodness about that. For my turn, they ask me about the laboratory testing. According to Mr. aL, my speech is scatterred everywhere. I think so too. Dammit, it is all because of i'm very nervous when presenting my project. I even created a new term.. instead of keeping the temperature constant.... i said constanting the temperature! lol.. i know its funny.. but really, what you can do when u're nervous... just talk until its finish! :D For Mr. aL, he wrote at his presentation slide, Methodolody.. instead of Methodology! Maybe he's too nervous when preparing the slide! Hehehe...

1 comment:

iziq said...

yeke.iskh iskh iskh...

Alliances