Jul 29, 2013

An Update...

Salam.

I was browsing my photo gallery and I found a picture... it instantly brought up some memories in my mind.

Dah dekat 3 tahun dah blog ni dibiarkan bersawang... teringat zaman dahulu bila semua contributor akan tulis kat sini untuk update status diri dan meluahkan apa yg terbuku di hati. Since then, many things has happened... masing-masing dah ada direction sendiri...

Its been a year since I moved out to work in a cement company in Johor and recently Alwyn have also moved down here and became our customer. Hehe.

Qayyum have chosen a glitsy path of structural consulting and also high-end f&b. His restaurants have since branched out and soon he will have more coming.

Arechong on the other hand have chosen to stay in Terengganu to finish up the dam project. Its a very good opportunity for him to become a dam expert and later on expand his career elsewhere.

But... of all people... I kinda have lost contact with Jae Shen... hopefully he's doing well wherever he is...

Akhir sekali, I'm writing this because I miss the adventures (and also some misadventures) we had together when we were young and I hope that we can re-live those moments again.


2 comments:

-aL- said...

Sedey nye X de org comment. Haha. Gila lama gambar tu. Haha. Btw. Jason Tgh X senang cari amount.

Khairil Zahari said...

Cari amount? Or do you mean cari amoi? Haha

Alliances